[opensuse-factory] powermanagement KDE4 -- powerdevil does not handle buttons
  • From: Felix Möller <felix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 17:07:31 +0100
Hi,

as kpowersave has been dropped I am using powerdevil now.

Do the button events work for anybody? My system does a straigt shutdown, no
matter what I configure. kpowersave is/was able to handle the button events.

/usr/lib/acpid/power_button just should do the shutdown with no active X
session...

Has anybody looked into this yet, is it a bug or my system? Sadly I did not
find the time yet to look deeper into it.

greetings
Felix Möller