Re: [opensuse-factory] Rediculous bittorrent speed/slowness...
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 21:25:38 +0100
Am Donnerstag 06 November 2008 schrieb M9.:
Hi,

I am trying to dl the 11.1B4, to see if the dvd contains the
wireless-network drivers.
I started this morning at half past 7, and now, at half past eight (13
Hours later) i am allready at 71.56% ! 2.94 GB, from 4.11.

For me this is the last time i ever will try torrents..
So if you will continue to distribute the the sw this way, i am going to
stop testing it.

For me this torrent is the worst idea ever....

Hi,

Our torrent seeder broke and as long as noone else leaves his torrent client
open after having downloaded, you won't see anything.

Greetings, Stephan