Re: [opensuse-factory] dropping packages (was: Re: RealPlayer dropped from openSUSE, why?)
On Sat, 2008-11-01 at 19:30 +0100, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
This one was reported:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2008-09/msg00538.html

Apparently this discussion took place while I was still trying to
wrangle openSUSE onto my new laptop and I missed it, but could this
explain why I had to go and manually install Flash and MP3 support, even
though I installed Beta 2 from the DVD (the last DVD I installed from,
I've done Factory since then)?

If so, I'm not impressed that we would rather make it *more* difficult
for new users to use the music and websites they're used to.

And if it's a bug or for some other reason, then let's get it fixed.
--
Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy - openSUSE Member
Public Mail: <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>