Re: [opensuse-factory] status beta4
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:40:53 +0100
Am Mittwoch 29 Oktober 2008 schrieb Stephan Kulow:

- live cds built fine and I tested 3 of them and all looked good.
Didn't start installs though
Today I was told the way GNOME looked wasn't intentional, so I lied :)

- the DVDs had several problems today and I wasn't able to test
a single one. Might still be possible to release them tomorrow,
but it appears less likely than this morning.
OK, too many problems for a release today ;(

- GNOME branding is "upstream" / broken
- no update repos are registered (#440184)
- /etc/SuSE-release says Beta1
- network during second stage is broken
- slideshow/release notes do not show

Greetings, Stephan