Re: [opensuse-factory] factory updates
  • From: Ben Kevan <ben.kevan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:14:32 -0700
On Saturday 18 October 2008 06:57:00 am Felix Möller wrote:
Hi,

I have to redownload more than 1 GB just to satisfy zypper... :-(

regards
Felix Möller

Here's what I got.

The following NEW packages are going to be installed:
elfutils gcc43-gij gcc-gij java-1_5_0-gcj-compat kpowersave-lang libasm1
libdw1
libelf1 libgcj43 libgcj43-jar libnet

The following packages are going to be reinstalled:
gettext-runtime gmime gmime-sharp libarchive2 libgmime-2_0-3 libsnmp15
libxine1
libxine1-gnome-vfs libxine1-pulse perl-Net-DNS snmp-mibs

The following packages are going to be REMOVED:
hal-resmgr resmgr

The following packages are going to change architecture:
glibc glibc-devel OpenOffice_org-branding-upstream timezone-java

Some questions (i realize resmgr is now merged so fine with that), but why the
arch change (i386 here), is it going to i(5)686? (i'll check after upgrade is
done).

How is it going to reinstall libxine1? I don't have the repository enabled,
and it's not on factory.

Here's to a hopefully successful Beta 3 upgrade, and some goooood bug
squashing.

Ben