Re: [opensuse-factory] flash-player 10 for Linux has been released
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:48:16 +0200
Hubert Figuiere wrote:
On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 11:29 +0200, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Don't worry, even if not, after the first security hole in Flash 9
the
maintenance team has to release an update for Flash 10 anyway. ;-)
Like this:
http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb08-18.html
?

Maybe we should just not ship it :-D

Why not?
To make even more users upset?
To save a few minutes to copy the files and create a new RPM feeding into the update channel? (I know it's probably more than a few minutes but it's still not an issue)

When the OSS community has provided an implementation which can replace Adobe's version we can think about that again IMHO.

Wolfgang