Re: [opensuse-factory] no daily updates etc.?
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:43:47 +0200
On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 05:32:46PM +0200, Ralf Prengel wrote:

I m using
ftp://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/factory/repo/
but my question ist now if there is somewhere something like a daily build.
I ve several hardware problems (not caused by suse) but I m hoping that for
example the latest kernel will solve parts of of my problems.

Adrian and team are working on publishing factory on a daily / automatic
basis. This should become available real soon.

Best,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development