Re: [opensuse-factory] Where can I file a bug report against bugzilla?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 12:28:31 +0200
On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 12:11 +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
Ciao, Marcus
I don't see the reporter in the cc list a lot of times and I add myself to
the cc list after opening the bug report due
to not receiving mail in the distant past. I will check this again the
next time I open a bug.

Dave,

If you're the one adding a comment to a ticket, then you're typically
excluded from the mail. As you probably are well informed about the fact
of a new entry in the ticket (after all you just entered it).

Is it this behaviour you wanted to address?

Dominique