Re: [opensuse-factory] New YaST partitioner in Factory
  • From: Anicka Bernathova <anicka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:14:11 +0200
However, the change is rather radical and big also regarding the code change.

Please use it carefully. Had I read this post in time, I would backup my data
before trying to use it :-)

I do not know yet what exactly happened but I have lost my data and the
partitioner was the last one who touched it. The real bugreport will follow
when I find out - this is just a warning for anyone who attempts using it to be
wiser than me.

Anicka