Re: [opensuse-factory] Metadiscussion about KDE 4 thread
  • From: 69_rs_ss <a69.rs.ss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 12:46:02 -0400
Martin Schlander wrote:
[snip]
But as stated above I don't really buy the premise that there's a mass of people who have the required dedication and talent, who just need a little helping hand.
Maybe a better strategy would be to try to figure out ways to attract more developers and techies to openSUSE... I only wish I had some ideas how to do it.
And what about the ones that have the dedication but no talent as they haven't ever coded and don't even know where to start?