Re: [opensuse-factory] Yast improvment ide?
  • From: Wolfgang Woehl <tito@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 02:50:01 +0200
Lukas Ocilka:

And that's actually the case, I've created *new* YaST Control
Center group that lists them, they're not listed in the same groups
with the already installed YaST modules.

The presence or lack of a yast module should reflect what the system
install process figured out plus what people wanted on their systems.
Zero people should care about a complete list of yast modules.

yast modules are media, ok? They "communicate" the system.

To explore what opensuse can offer (Birger's need) people need to look
at software schemata, package groups, whatever.

Wolfgang

ps: Why is the httpd module not pulled in when I install apache?