Re: [opensuse-factory] Yast improvment ide?
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 16:40:58 +0200
Lukas Ocilka wrote:
Idea yast2-<module>-installme packages sounds good.

1.) Solves the problem with different icons (dimming could be done
automagically while building the package / but it would ignore
different YaST themes and we still haven't decided how we could
include an icon in YaST package).

2.) The same way I did it I guess (but this would be "per package"
instead of "all in one").

BTW: Do we really want to have 'approximately' (rpm -qa | grep yast2 | wc -l) -> 117 new packages?

100 new packages is really too much I'd say. We (Stano and I) have found how to solve the *themes issue*: we could just build one all-yast-desktop-files package for each YaST-theme package and change the current control centers to deal with it properly.

L.

< Previous Next >