Re: [opensuse-factory] Bugzilla: Changed Definitions
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:38:15 +0200
Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx> writes:

Andreas Jaeger schreef:
In the past, we at SUSE - and therefore now at Novell OPS BU - defined
the severities in bugzilla in a way that is now different from nearly
everybody else.

We're standardizing now on the definitions given at
http://en.opensuse.org/Bugs/Definitions. The severity definitions are
[...]
Last year i got comments on prioritize them..
Since than I report them, with p5, and minor, or normal.
After scanning, the priority and severity can be set by the one that
takes the bug?

Correct, the priority and severity is validated and set by the final bug
owner. Please do not change it afterwards - if you disagree, comment on
it. I explained this on the wiki page as well,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany