Re: [opensuse-factory] system freeze with kde3 and kde4
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:59:17 +1000
¡ElCheVive! wrote:
Hi,

In a openSUSE forum in my language, some guys are having problems with
KDE4 and KDE3, the system freezes at different points, sometimes on
the login screen, some times later, etc...

Anyone has some idea on how to "track" this kind of problem?

I was having this problem when I had 11.0 RC1 installed. Is it also the case with those having this problem you mention above?

(So far I haven't had this problem with 11.0 GM.)

Ciao.

--
It's not possible to operate honestly using a basis of dishonesty.