Re: [opensuse-factory] All things considered...
  • From: Pete Connolly <pete.connolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:27:14 +0100
On Tuesday 24 June 2008 04:40:31 Basil Chupin wrote:
Pete Connolly wrote:

[pruned]

I agree that a lot of the compiz 'bling' in far from neccessary, but one
of the main reasons I keep compiz enabled is the zoomer. The ability to
zoom into parts of the desktop to see exactly what's there is invaluable
to someone who's sight isn't anywhere as good as it was (and that's not
saying much!).

[pruned]

Now, the Magnifier I *do* like - and thanks very much for mentioning it
otherwise I would simply have ignored it.

However, is there any way of getting rid of the cursor once the
magnifier has been activated so that the darn thing does not interfere
with what one is looking at?

Ciao.

Hi Basil

Alas, i can't find a way of hiding that - I have to keep moving the cursor out
of the way to see the magnified content. This might be worthy of a bug
report to the compiz team.

Cheers

Pete