Re: [opensuse-factory] Firefox 3.0 - problem with profiles
  • From: "TooMany Secrets" <toomany@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 17:41:34 +0200
On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 5:38 PM, TooMany Secrets <toomany@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is just my last reported problem!!

I just try to start firefox with "firefox -P <login>" and... just
start and run!!
Every time I try to run firefox no firefox processes was running.

The only difference between you and I is I'm running opensuse 11
Factory/RC1 updated up fri 7 jun.

Ok, I try now closing firefox in a right manner (the last was a
firefox hang), run firefox from the desktop icon and... is running OK
now.
Seems that any file doesn't close in the right manner.

Thank you.

--
Have a nice day ;-)
TooManySecrets

Dijo Confucio:
"Exígete mucho a ti mismo y espera poco de los demás. Así te ahorrarás
disgustos."
< Previous Next >