Re: [opensuse-factory] Dualboot 11.0 and vista anyone?
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:59:44 -0600
On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Both me and the reporter of bug 396444 have a broken vista
boot after RC1 instalation (I ignored the problem as I did
not boot vista since quite some time, so it could just as well
be broken with alpha0).

So I wonder if other's vista is still functional? Unless I
know what's causing this, this bug is one of those that will
delay 11.0, so please help me.

My system has a broken vista as well. I am sure that it is RC related as
this system has not been used for any beta testing till the RC. So yes
something in RC1 broke the system.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>