[opensuse-factory] Dualboot 11.0 and vista anyone?
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:44:59 +0200
Hi,

Both me and the reporter of bug 396444 have a broken vista
boot after RC1 instalation (I ignored the problem as I did
not boot vista since quite some time, so it could just as well
be broken with alpha0).

So I wonder if other's vista is still functional? Unless I
know what's causing this, this bug is one of those that will
delay 11.0, so please help me.

Greetings, Stephan