[opensuse-factory] Please include smbmount in 11.0 kernel
  • From: "T.T.J. Pleizier" <ttjpleizier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 13:20:43 +0100
Dear all,

Sorry to be late, but just recently installed 10.3 and I found that smbmount
had been left out from the kernel.

I used to work with 10.1 which had smbmount included, but I wasn't able to mount my net-drive with 10.3 due to the lack of smbmount in the kernel. Since my net-drive doesn't mount with cifs (all kinds of errors) but does mount with smbfs, I wished Suse 11.0 would support smbfs again (like with 10.1). Thanks for the great product, looking forward to the releas of 11.0!
Theo Pleizier
The Netherlands