Re: [opensuse-factory] Version of FireFox in 11.0
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 19:09:17 +1000
Daniel Fuhrmann wrote:
Am Freitag, 30. Mai 2008 10:29:19 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
Hi everybody,

I was wondering if we ship 11.0 with FireFox 3.0beta5 at the end or if
there will be an update to the RC release beforehand?

I use FF beta and it works very stable. I tried out FF rc1 but there isn't full supply with addons.

Install the Nightly Tester and Make All Compatible (or whatever the wording is) and all Addons and Themes work with FF RC1 - and I've been using it since it became available.

However, I install and use FF myself and do not use the version which comes with openSUSE.

[pruned]

Ciao.

--
Vulgar language is the linguistic crutch of inarticulate brain-dead.