Re: [opensuse-factory] Yast2 not working?
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 16:37:12 +0200
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

From: John ffitch <jpff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:<opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27.05.2008 17:03
Subject: [opensuse-factory] Yast2 not working?
Thsi morning I cannot update the 1.0b3 (on x86_64) as it repeats that teh reposityonry is not available. Is this temporary?

Nah.. that's permanent.. probably because we're already at 11.0 now... so the betas of 1.0 are removed for long already ;)

;) SCNR :)

To answer your question: I updated some packages from Factory today already. So
it seems not to be a general problem.
you can always try to access
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source/suse/

Maybe you're being redirected to a broken mirror or something. It's worth
checking it.

Dominique

I have had numerous retries and problems from factory repo today, I think its
just overloaded or something.
Regards
Dave P