Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.0 Beta3 gets different IP address from DHCP server
  • From: "Mark Gray" <mark.t.gray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 07:06:40 -0400
On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Putrycz, Erik
<Erik.Putrycz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you have any details on this? So far with 11.0, I haven't been able
to get the DHCP client to work (the dhcp server is win 2003 I believe).

No details -- this is the first time I have had to look into the
documentation for DHCP (it always just worked without any tweaking
before). There were changes made in the configuration and scripts for
11.0, but nothing that stood out as a glaring error or enhanced
feature :-) Today I plan to look into it further (if nothing gets in
the way).