[opensuse-factory] Cannot update kdebase3 on factory
  • From: "Doctor Who" <whodoctor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 19:47:17 -0400
1) Using the openSUSE updater, I cannot update any kdebase3 packages.
It just fails with no error and when I select the updater again, they
are still there. I'm currently logged in to kde3, so could this cause
the problem? Other kde3 packages update fine.

2) On a somewhat related note, why does running 'zypper update -t
package' not show any updates and the openSUSE updater does?

Thanks.