Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.0B2
  • From: peter nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:51:07 +0100
On Wednesday 30 April 2008, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 30. April 2008 schrieb Ken Schneider - Factory:
Will delta rpm's be used for the B1 - B2 update?

we'll provide deltaisos again, if that's the question. The only
remaining problem: you need deltarpm from Factory for it. I tried
to build in my home:coolo BS project, but wasn't very successful
with it.

Greetings, Stephan

Will B2 have a correctly working KDE4 or when i switch back to 3 for certain
things and then back to 4 will it do the dead as a dodo thing as has happened
in B1

Pete

--
SuSE Linux 10.3-Alpha3. (Linux is like a wigwam - no Gates, no Windows, and an
Apache inside.)