Re: [opensuse-factory] [status report] openSUSE distribution, week 17
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:14:58 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 24. April 2008 schrieb Volker Kuhlmann:
On Tue 22 Apr 2008 22:48:18 NZST +1200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
But I want to stress an important page, that Holgi was so nice to put
together: the list of implemented features:

http://en.opensuse.org/Testing:Features_11.0

Very useful - thanks for that! (Reminds me of the old test case web page
that went on forever too.)

There is confusion though: plenty of entries with status=done but
result=idle. That shouldn't happen - if the test is done, the result
should be pass or fail. And what is status=implementation?

Did you read my mail other than the link? This is a list of features,
idle means no-one tested it.

Greetings, Stephan