Re: [opensuse-factory] [status report] openSUSE distribution, week 16
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:47:49 +0200
Am Mittwoch 16 April 2008 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am Dienstag 15 April 2008 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi,

We're busy right now preparing beta1 and for that we took quite
some package updates. So we didn't have a really meaningful
rebuild since last status update. I hope the best for beta1,
but I already expect a delay of at least one day - meaning
announcement on friday.

OK, our initial testing already has shown several blocker bugs,
that need fixing before we can do _anything_ with it ;(
Same status today: beta1 far from being done. Those following
opensuse-commit will know :(

Greetings, Stephan