Re: [opensuse-factory] Reply to:
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:58:40 -0400
* Francis Giannaros <francis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [04-08-08 19:48]:
On 09/04/2008, Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As a Linux user, I invite you to use one of the proper implementations
of a W3C-compliant Mail User Agent. I like KMail. Thunderbird is OK,
too, though not personally to my taste.

That is not a practical solution for people who move around a lot,
don't use a single laptop, and would rather have all their mail and
mail settings in one place. That's the reason I use GMail.

Sure it is. I pop email and access my home computer from anywhere
that I want to see my email. Also, this way, I use *my* choice of
email client rather than gmail's :^)