Re: [opensuse-factory] Reply to:
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:33:14 -0700
On Tuesday 08 April 2008 15:10, Andreas van dem Helge wrote:
Someone needs to add a Reply to: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx header
to all the mails on this list. It gets very annoying to use without
this since by default response will go back directly to the mailbox
of the sender, not to the list.

If Google wants to present themselves as the premiere provider of
Internet-savvy software (in this case GMail), they should damn well
implement the W3C standards relevant to that software.

To do otherwise undermines the very foundation of world-wide
interoperability. Think of what would happen if implementors of TCP
took such an attitude. There'd be no Internet, no Worldwide Web and all
these issues of substandard implementations of RFC 2822 and related
standards would be moot.

As a Linux user, I invite you to use one of the proper implementations
of a W3C-compliant Mail User Agent. I like KMail. Thunderbird is OK,
too, though not personally to my taste.

Randall Schulz