Re: [opensuse-factory] Just one question about plane to release openSUSE 11.0 with KDE 4.1
  • From: Dirk Mueller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:41:42 +0100
On Saturday 08 March 2008, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:

also most likely switch to another theme. Which one.. well, we need
somebody with the skills to design one for us :)
What's wrong with the KDE3 one?

It looks old? :) Besides that, somebody would have to create it first.

Reproducible with right-now zypperdup factory. Segfault in __sym_ntos
(libsolid), proper backtrace when I've worked out which debuginfos I
need.

the backtrace you posted to the bugreport shows a stack or other heavy memory
corruption, with valgrind this would be a lot more useful. but then again,
please try 4.0.2 first :)

Greetings,
Dirk

--