Re: [opensuse-factory] zypp: A little warning
  • From: Felix Mšöller <felix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:03:25 +0100
Hi,

Rafał Miłecki schrieb:
2008/2/18, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Right now factory is broken and I don't know when zypper
0.10 will hit you, but I want to warn you: You will need
to find some other time to cook your tea now.

But it of course comes with a graint of salt: please look
even closer if the results are meaningful. So please use
the saved time to make sure beta1 works the way it should.

Sounds nice :) Could you provice some changelog? I wonder what was
changed and what will work faster? Does zypper still love so much
avoiding cache?
Reading http://duncan.mac-vicar.com/blog/archives/296 might provide some information.

HTH
Felix Möller