Re: [opensuse-factory] Latest Factory Installation YAST observations:
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:35:22 -0500
Bryen pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 11:40 -0500, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2008/01/19 10:05 (GMT-0600) Bryen apparently typed:

3. When all is said and done, I log into my new system just fine with
no problems. However, when rebooting, the system goes to the second
phase of Installer and says the last installation attempt had failed.
I've found that if I ignore this, it will still boot into the system
normally and I can log in there. Subsequent reboots do not present this
error again. If I do not ignore the message and proceed to re-answer
the questions (which strangely enough are already populated with my
previous answers) then the error is repeated upon each reboot until I
ignore the error. Then it goes away.
Same here.

I concur with this bug as well.

--