Re: [opensuse-factory] Motion, opensuse and ffmpeg needs
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <erik_ja@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 12:55:18 +0100
Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 12:11:20PM +0100, Erik Jakobsen wrote:

Hi.

I would be glad if opensuse could try to include a backward compatible
ffmpeg version next time.
because this problem only affects ffmpeg trunk and opensuse version.

We do not include ffmpeg at all.

Ciao, Marcus

Well it exists and can be installed with yast2.

But saying not include. We all can make new thins we normmaly "not include"

--
Venlig hilsen - Best regards - Erik Jakobsen
Licensed HAM-RADIO with the callsign OZ4KK