Re: [opensuse-factory] new live cd 2.5
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:45:04 -0600
On Monday 17 December 2007 03:12:26 am Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Sonntag 16 Dezember 2007 schrieb Ted Bullock:
Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi!

I updated the live CDs again to fix the remaining X config problem,
so if you want to try it - grab 2.5 of either gnome or kde from
ftp://beta.suse.com/private/10.3-livecd

If no-one got a new problem, I'll push it on download tomorrow

Greetings, Stephan

Sorry, is this going to be pushed out to replace the version listed at
http://software.opensuse.org/ or just on the above beta link.

I got very little feedback and the feedback I got was: still has the same
problems booting even with the work around added. So as this got so little
interest, I kind of thought that it's no longer worth my time.

The original idea though was to push it on software, yes.

The problem can be the factory list.

BTW, it works fine in VirtualBox.
Network was instantly available.
It seems to boot much faster than some previous versions.

--
Regards,
Rajko