Re: [opensuse-factory] [status report] openSUSE distribution, week 50
  • From: "Darragh O'Heiligh" <DOHeiligh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:26:05 +0000
On 11/12/2007 at 14:18, in message <475E9C38.4000708@xxxxxxxxx>, Richard
Creighton <ricreig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi!

We still have some 10.3 issues at hand I have little time for, so they
are pending - but I hope I'll finish them before my christmas vacation:

* release fixed live CD
* release repair mini ISO
for both I have not really a good idea how to push them though

The repair mini iso is ... or should be a very high priority... glad to
see it in the queue
There are also some 11.0 issues going on:

* Alpha0 was released with quite some changes against 10.3
* Installation has seen some rework (and alpha0 some bugs due to it)

From the perspective of Technical support, we would definitly benefit from the
resolution of the issues surrounding the repair functionality.

Contact me if you require specific testing.

Thanks

Darragh