Re: [opensuse-factory] SuSEconfig apparent hang
  • From: "Juan Erbes" <jerbes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:29:19 -0300
2007/3/16, andreas.hanke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <andreas.hanke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

> Strange, perhaps something that occurred during updates.

I observed the same (SuSEconfig.tetex running for hours like crazy and eating up all the disk space), but it's probably not worth debugging it because tetex will be replaced.

This should be re-checked when the replacement package is available.

In any case, it can only be a bug in the tetex SuSEconfig module or one of the programs used by it, and not in SuSEconfig itself.

The problem that I got was a loop, when I complete the installation of
some rpm packages:
insserv: There is a loop between service cupsd and smbfs
[...]

Regards