Re: [opensuse-factory] ide module bug #250241
  • From: "Juan Erbes" <jerbes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:18:39 -0300
2007/3/16, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello :-)
Trying to install alpha 3, (VirtualBox) I hit the bug in subject.

I could do the install going to ncurse yast and loading the ide-disk
module.
however this module is located in the "unknown folder" and it takes me
at least one hour to find it :-(, should it not be with the ide modules?

what is the syntax to load it from the boot menu? I tryied many
without luck

I mean that now the ide drives are drived by libata.