[opensuse-factory] interrupted install without root pass
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:06:40 +0100
Hello
Trying to install alpha in the VirtualBox VM, I tested the "minimal grafical" I was asked for cd #(more than &) and did not give it (I haven't already dl them).

This led me to the usual root screen, without having defined the root passwd.

But the usual workaround don't work :-(

starting the rescue, mounting /, chrooting to / and launching "passwd" led me to an error because of a bluefish (not sure of the word) /dev/random unavailable

any idéa?

thanks
jdd

--