Re: [opensuse-factory] Boot speed and services
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:14:44 +0100 (CET)

The Thursday 2007-03-15 at 09:08 +0100, Gaël Lams wrote:

> I thought it had been removed because I just installed a few days ago
> a virtual machine with opensuse 10.3 and these lines were not present.

I don't know about 10.3. Somebody else can confirm this?

> But you're right, I didn't read well the message and it was about
> blocking delivery to external hosts.
> I could be wrong but I think that, to configure the machine for local
> only delivery of local mail, i.e to receive in a local account on the
> local machine the mail sent from the machine itself, you only have to
> modify the following parameters in /etc/postfix/main.cf:
>
> myhostname = localhost
> mydomain = localdomain
> inet_interfaces = localhost
> mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost
> mynetworks_style = host

I have:

mydomain = nimrodel.valinor
myhostname = nimrodel.valinor
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::1/128]
mynetworks_style = host
inet_interfaces = $myhostname, localhost

which is very similar and I can send - as you can check looking at this
email header ;-)

I'm not sure if the small diferences are that crucial :-?

- --
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
< Previous Next >