[opensuse-factory] Aqsis package for inclusion within openSUSE 10.3 (factory) repo
  • From: "Aqsis Team" <latkinson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 23:10:19 +0000
Hi all,

I've been working with Marcus (darix) on your BuildService team to
create an official (open)SUSE package for our open source rendering
solution - Aqsis.

http://software.opensuse.org/download/graphics:/rendering

Though the packages will remain on the BS for older (open)SUSE
releases we would like to have Aqsis included within your official
repository for the forthcoming 10.3 release.

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.3/repo/oss

Our efforts are both stable and tested and we're happy to maintain
this package for the necessary duration of your release (currently 2
active maintainers).

This would be great help to our project as well as much appreciated,
complimenting our existing packages within the official Fedora and
Mandriva repos.

Many thanks in advance,

Leon Tony Atkinson
Aqsis Team Member