[opensuse-factory] openSUSE @ Google Summer of Code 2007
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:10:32 +0100
Hi everyone,

[sorry for cross-posting.]

We just submitted our Google Summer of Code application for being a
mentoring org in this years program. Therefore we are now looking for your
project proposals and ideas, that could be turned into potential Summer of
Code projects.

Please share your thoughts with us on the mailing lists and/or add them to
http://en.opensuse.org/Summer_of_Code_2007

Thanks,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development