Re: [opensuse-factory] Are we supposed to be moving this fast?
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:34:04 +0100
Per Jessen wrote:

There are quite a few high end industrial machines still using very
expensive isa cards.

Thanks Carlos. My point exactly.

is this is so important, and given previous linux seems to work (I did not read the hole thread), can't you affort to edit yourself the code?

many linux drivers where programmed because someone needed them badly.

even a small participation could make the developper more aware of the problem?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Lucien Dodin, inventeur