Re: [opensuse-factory] OpenSUSE, bugs and some considerations
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:50:21 +0100
Il giorno sab, 03/03/2007 alle 13.05 -0600, Rajko M. ha scritto:

> Well, both is an extension, just one is fine for fast responses, and the other
> allows more asynchronous work that will group more people that might be not
> familiar with bugzilla and/or IRC, can't attend at the times that are
> scheduled, but still can help. Sorting out to one medium will do just
> opposite from what is wanted.

Yes and no. The goal is to work together on specific, serious problems.
So doing asynchronous work seems pointless to me.

> I can use IRC in the most basic form.
> That and time constrains will prevent me from attending antibug fest.

This is sad. Would a forum be better?

> What is the best can be decided on the run. I don't see the need to insist on
> one communication channel that fits for some purposes, and not for the other.

In my opinion with multiple communication channels we risk to have a lot
of duplicates and a significant loss in time/efficiency. For example
different groups working on the same problem on IRC, on ML, by mail...

Regards,
Alberto