Re: [opensuse-factory] OpenSUSE, bugs and some considerations
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 13:20:35 +0100

> I think that the Mozilla lightning/calendar project has the right idea
> with scheduled community/developer test days.
> http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar/2007/03/branch_sunbird_and_google_cale.html
>
> Thoughts?

Not sure. A single bug day is more a formal than a productive action in
my opinion. It might work for single applications, but for a big
distribution as SUSE it risks not to produce the desired results.

I think the current testing methods are not far from what is needed.
Probably a stricter communication between developers, community and
users is the most important thing to work on.

Regards,
Alberto