Re: [opensuse-factory] dist meeting minutes
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:28:55 +0100
> * mDNSresponder -> avahi switch
>
> We plan to switch from mDNSresponder to avahi and remove mDNSresponder
> From the distribution - and thereby focusing on one package.
>
> If noone objects, we'll start this asap.

As mentioned before, please validate that the avahi compatibility layer is
really working. From reports from this list and from a short testing on my
workstation it does not work.

The avahi package is also not yet in the SUSE style ...

Yes, I create bugreports, but for now a switch is not possible from my point
of view.

bye
adrian

--