Re: [opensuse-factory] new makeSUSEdvd version to be tested
  • From: "houghi.org" <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 20:40:12 +0100
On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 06:40:59PM +0000, Francis Giannaros wrote:
> I tested this with the 10.2 RC1 CDs 1-6. The DVD ISO it made seemed to
> work just fine, but the extra packages I tried to add just didn't
> work. They came up just fine in "Selections", with all the correct
> info. However, when it came to installing to complained that it
> couldn't find the location of x, y z.

Please reply to the group. Yes, I agree that it is unfortunate that they
have turned it off.
Please do not mail me in HTML, because I have a tendency not to reply to
mails in HTML.

It would be interesting to know what extra packeges you were talking about
and what "x, y z" actualy is.

kind regards,

houghi
--