[opensuse-factory] Problem with delta iso
  • From: Jens Herden <jens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:00:58 +0700
Hi,

I've got a problem with the creation of openSUSE-10.2-Beta2-Addon-BiArch.iso
from the beta1 iso and the delta.
I have checked many times the beta1 iso and the delta and the md5sums are
correct there. But when I create the new beta2 iso from them the md5sum does
not match. I have done this three times already and I get always the same
wrong md5sum.

I remember that I have seen a mail somewhere about this problem but no answer
that could help.

Any help available?

Jens