[opensuse-factory] Cannot login in recue system
  • From: Hugo Costelha <hugo.costelha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:48:16 +0000
Since openSUSE 10.2 beta 2 cannot install grub correctly on my laptop (with an
empty disk all dor openSUSE 10.2), I was giving a try on running grub myself
from the shell.

I booted the rescur from CD1, but I cannot login. If I type "root" it asks for
the login again. If I type anything else, it says "login incorrect".

Any ideas?

I was really looking forward to test openSUSE 10.2 beta2 in this laptop.

Hugo Costelha