Re: [opensuse-factory] Software test plans
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:52:36 +0100
Peter Flodin a écrit :
One thing that I think we are currently missing is test plans for the
community volunteers when doing beta testing

true. even more when, like it is, when the distribution is good.

no bug flashes when installing and using at random, so what to do? one can't use it as production system, so a plan is badly needed :-)

I would like to see a range of test plans for different hardware and
components on the wiki, categorised with expected time to complete.
You have a spare 30 minutes, you pull up a suitable length test plan
and complete it.

and some kinf of template for giving results (pass results are almost as important as failed)

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO