Re: SPAM: Re: [opensuse-factory] SPAM: 10.2 beta1, software install don't start
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 08:21:40 +0100
Anders Johansson a écrit :

may be one hour later a firefox session was running when the
whole computer crashes (no mouse, no keyboard, completely
stuck). I had to leave, so I switched off the computer and
did not have the time to bring it up again.

That sounds strange. After an hour, you say? Overheating?

Did you get any messages in /var/log/messages?

celeron 600 with lot of ram. I didn't use the computer myself, so I don't know what exactly was done, but the user was running firefox (stock). The computer was completely stuck, no keyboard response nor mouse (and I couldn't test from the net).

I do not have had time to restart the PC yet... more after that (mesages)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO