Re: [opensuse-factory] speed impression on firefox 2
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 21:30:04 -0600
On Wednesday 01 November 2006 06:51, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > I'm a little tired of IPv6 enabled by default.
>
> Wait for beta2 and check the network proposa,

It's time, as it is endless string of similar questions that should not appear
at all. The enterprise networks have IT stuff that can reconfigure system for
their needs. The problem is for private users that mostly have no clue what
to do and what we see is minority that found the way to ask the question.

--
Regards,
Rajko M.